Iveco’s latest generation Daily build on the success of previous models with significant improvements to both driveline refinement, NVH and equipment levels – whilst still providing the same levels of durability and longevity as before, providing an excellent platform for conversion into a high specification front entrance minicoach that is EuroVI compliant, ready for PSV operation and built to go the distance.
Vendor Van variants incorporate a factory installed BCE rotary plug door to aid access for passengers with a re-designed step area incorporating the vehicles battery compartment, the area is re-trimmed as part of the conversion with the door featuring a pinch sensor, a vertical lift system to eliminate rattles and wind noise completely and an lockable exterior emergency release handle. The glazing is also factory fitted and incorporates quarter opening sections in the rear panels and glazed rear doors which are covered and tinted when a boot is present.
This example includes our premium conversion package for an executive standard interior based around 16 Brusa create 100 reclining seats trimmed in real leather and an Eberspacher rear air-conditioning system – adding LED mood lighting, USB charging ports, Flowtex flooring, high level exterior marker lights, a reversing camera and stainless steel wheel covers to complete the specification.
The 5.6t GVW 4100L/H3 body is larger than anything in it’s class, providing ample weight capacity and room to spare for 16 adults to travel in comfort – compared to the smaller 4100/H2 chassis this variant gains additional headroom for easier access to the rear seats and deeper luggage racks, but the real difference comes at the back end, with double the normal sized boot capacity available and the option to increase passenger space – making it ideal for executive use or long distance touring work when a large compliment of cargo is likely to be carried. Entrance and egress is provided by a bespoke drop step fitted in place of the front passenger seat for convenience and safety. High back coach seats are specified throughout and are trimmed in a choice of cloth or moquette, with matching panels on the overhead luggage racks and headlining to create a comfortable travelling environment.
Powered by the 3.0l F1C engine which produces 180ps / 390nm whilst remaining under stressed and relaxed even when the vehicle is fully laden, power is supplied to the twin-wheel rear axle via a class leading ZF sourced Hi-Matic 8 speed automatic gearbox, with the vehicle incorporating a host of active safety systems including ABS, EBD, ESP and Lane Guidance.
As one of the UK’s premier suppliers we carry chassis in stock at all times built to standard specifications, with factory orders possible to give full control of both the chassis and conversion specification – Bespoke Minicoaches are our specialty with a wide range of upgrades including what you see here and much more besides.
Want to find out more about this vehicle or any of our other new minicoach conversions? Please contact a member of our friendly and knowledgeable sales team to discuss the extensive range of options available today.
- There are no features available
- Iveco Daily 50-150 – 4100L Panel Van Body, 5.6t GVW
- 3.0l F1C 4 Cylinder Turbocharged Diesel Engine – 180ps, EURO VI Compliant With AdBlue SCR
- 8 Speed ZF 'Hi-Matic' Automatic Gearbox
- Metallic Paint (Silver)
- Radio CD Player With Bluetooth Handsfree Telephone & Media Streaming, USB & 3.5mm Aux Input
- Electric Front Window
- Lane Guidance Assist
- VDO Digital Tachograph
- 3 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty Including European Breakdown Assistance
Chassis Upgrades - Vendor Van Specification
- BCE Rotary Plug Door
- Dashboard Air Conditioning
- Electric Adjustable & Heated Mirrors
- Relocated Battery & Ad-Blue Tank
- Clear Glazing With Opening Rear Quarterlights
- Glazed Rear Doors (Boxed In Where Boot Fitted)
- Re-Trimmed Step Entrance Area In High Quality Carpet
- 16 Passenger Seats – Brusa Create 100 Recliners With Leather Trim, Armrests & Tray Tables / Magazine Nets
- Drivers Seat Re-Trimmed To Match
- Entrance Handrail & Modesty Screen
- Body Coloured Side Skirts
- Full Soft Trim In Dual Tone Grey Portland Star Fabric
- Flowtex Vinyl Flooring - Black Oak Design
- Trimmed Overhead Luggage Racks With Drivers Locker, Forced Air Ventilation & LED Reading Lights
- Eberspacher 2kw Diesel Heater With Digital Display
- Eberspacher Independent Rear Air-Conditioning System With Vents In Rear Bulkhead
- 2x Switchable Day/Night LED Roof Lights
- Blue LED Floor & Pelment Mood Lighting
- USB Charging Ports To All Seats
- Opening Roof Skylight / Emergency Exit
- 4x Rear Speakers For Audio
- Tensioned Full Draw Curtains To Window Pillars
- Oversized Carpet Trimmed Boot Compartment With Shelf
- High Level LED Exterior Marker Lights (Front / Side / Rear)
- Reversing Camera With Electrochromatic Mirror Display
- Stainless Steel Wheel Trims
- IVA Certificate With Manufacturer Certificates Of Conformity & Compliance
- M2 Tested Floor System