A late model H3 High Roof Mk7 Transit 17 Seat Minibus is an exceptionally rare vehicle in it’s own right – this example had previously received a full David Fishwick Wheelchair conversion when around 5 years old and was supplied to one of our regular PSV Operator customers whom has now traded it in against an alternative product.
With a AMF Alloy M2 bonded smart-floor as the basis, 10 of the 14 Abacus Bodyguard individual M2 seats rear seats are installed on Koller quick release shoes to provide space for up to 4 wheelchairs (+ 6 passengers + driver), 16 seated passenger (+ driver) or a range of combinations in between.
Wheelchair access is via the Palfinger cassette lift fitted to the rear of the vehicle and the vehicle comes supplied with a tie down kit, rear LED working light, additional fire extinguisher, kick out side step, VDO digital tachograph and all other elements to make it ready for PSV operation.
Alternatively with a gross vehicle weight of 4100kg, this vehicle can be driven by a qualifying volunteer on a B ‘Car’ License for non commercial applications, making it an ideal choice for a school, charity or social organisation needing flexibility.
Recently PSV Tested and undergoing final preparation – this vehicle represents a significant saving against the cost of a fresh conversion (assuming you could find a high roof base chassis!) and is sure to move quickly.
- L4/H3 4100kg Chassis – Classifies For Use On ‘B’ License In Certain Situations
- VDO Digital Tachograph, Carrying Capacity Authorisation, PSV Ready
- AMF Smartfloor With 10 Removable Rear Seats On Koller QR Fixings
- Abacus Bodyguard Seats Trimmed In Trend Blue Pinstripe Cloth
- Palfinger Cassette Lift – LOLER Tested – 4x Wheelchair Spaces
- Kick Out Side Step, Rear Working Light, 1x Wheelchair Tie-Down Kit
- Long PSV Test (Oct 2021) – Ready To Work!
- Supplied Fully Serviced And With In-House David Fishwick Warranty