Having been released in late 2019 the facelift Transit is extremely rare to find on the used market – this lovely example has just come out of service from it’s original PSV operator owner having lived a fairly easy life doing approx 1,000 miles per month.
Upgraded with the 170ps version of the 2.0l Panther EUROVI (d) compliant engine it’s got lots of power and flexibility and with significant upgrades over the earlier 2.2l Puma is happy to work in a range of driving environments and is ULEZ compliant.
Trend models come with a very high level of standard equipment as listed below with the addition of a factory fit reversing camera a nice addition – this vehicle is freshly serviced, PSV tested and ready to work and covered by Ford’s manufacturer warranty until 30/06/2023.
- Euro VI Compliant 2.0l 170ps Panther Engine
- Touchscreen Infotainment With DAB, Bluetooth Streaming And Apple Carplay / Android Auto
- Front & Rear AC With Cabin Heating
- Parking Sensors Front & Rear
- Rear Parking Camera With Downlighter
- Tinted Glazing
- Reclining Seats With Armrests
- Electric Side Step
- VDO Digital Tachograph