One of a number of vehicles we’ve upgraded with a Stedall / Autokool ASD-1 powered sliding side door – the kit was priced at £2,500 when new and provides the driver with control over opening / closing with safety cutouts for pinch or vehicle movement and emergency release handles both inside and out to comply with the relevant legislation – it works by incorporating a chain and motor to the standard sliding door and operates seamlessly in conjunction with the factory fitted powered side step – ideal for service work or just added convenience.
Elsewhere there is an over-cab Destination Pod which uses a Mobitec Hannover board that incorporates hundreds of high power LED bulbs to provide static or animated signage as needed via USB upload. Also upgraded with a Towbar and USB charging ports to all rear passenger seats, this example is equipped with the usual luxuries found on Trend models and features well designed factory fitted overhead luggage racks. Recently PSV tested, it’s serviced, valeted, polished and ready to go.
- Euro VI Compliant 2.2l 125ps Engine
- Moondust Silver Paintwork
- Bluetooth Stereo For Audio & Telephone Calls
- Front & Rear AC With Cabin Heating
- Parking Sensors Front & Rear
- Stedall ASD-1 Powered Sliding Door
- Mobitec Hannover Destination Equipment Fitted Over The Cab
- Tinted Glazing
- Reclining Seats With Armrests
- Electric Side Step
- VDO Digital Tachograph