Built from a 3500kg RWD Panel Van and previously operated in support of a wider PSV fleet, this L2/H3 vehicle provides a number of benefits not possible with a factory standard minibus. With capacity to carry a either 8 passengers in the rear of the vehicle or a number of wheelchairs with removal of the individual seats it provides flexibility and travelling comfort with the High Roof bodyshell ensuring loading and unloading of passengers via the rear PLS Access cassette lift is easy and convenient. It’s in exceptional condition throughout and had just received a through mechanical overhaul to make sure it’s ready to work.
Originally built as a 12 seater vehicle, it can have additional seats re-installed (dual front bench, as per a standard van) if desired, though this would mandate a different driving license (D1) and mandatory 62mph speed limiter.
- Euro IV Compliant 2.4l 100ps Engine & 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Metallic Grey Paintwork
- Full Interior Carpet Trip – Highly Durable & Sound Deadening
- Non-Slip Vinyl Flooring With Airline Style Tracking
- PLS Access Cassette Lift With Step Extension To Rear
- Fold Out Step To Side Entrance – Low Access Height
- Dual Entrance Textured Grab Rails
- 8x M1 Class Individual Seats In Moquette With Waterproof Ambler Bases
- Clear Glazing With Opening Sections
- Front Luggage Compartment – Ideal For Walkers / Bags
- Over Cab Storage Compartment – Carpet Trimmed With Door
- Tie-Down Storage On Offside Rear Door
- Heated Windscreen & Rear Parking Sensors
- VDO Digital Tachograph